Published by Cambridge University Press. Seller Rating:. About this Item: Cambridge University Press. Light rubbing wear to cover, spine and page edges.
Very minimal writing or notations in margins not affecting the text. Possible clean ex-library copy, with their stickers and or stamp s.
Sign up to stay informed
Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller 1. More information about this seller Contact this seller 2.
- The Impact of Noise Pollution. A Socio-Technological Introduction?
- Knowledge Management Strategies: A Handbook of Applied Technologies.
- Cognitive English Grammar (Cognitive Linguistics in Practice).
- See a Problem?.
- A New, Progressive Economic Strategy, Part 1!
- Silk roads (1st century BC-5th century AD, and 13th-14th centuries AD)?
- Globalization Progressive Economic Policy;
More information about this seller Contact this seller 3. More information about this seller Contact this seller 4. Condition: As New. An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind. Seller Inventory GI2N More information about this seller Contact this seller 5. Published by Cambridge University Press About this Item: Cambridge University Press, Condition: Good.
Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Seller Inventory GRP More information about this seller Contact this seller 6.
Secular stagnation and progressive economic policy alternatives
Seller Inventory SB14L More information about this seller Contact this seller 7. Condition: Very Good. Seller Inventory SB15A More information about this seller Contact this seller 8. About this Item: -. Globalization and Progressive Economic Policy This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged.
This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Globalization and Progressive Economic Policy : Dean Baker :
See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. More information about this seller Contact this seller 9. Shipped within 24 hours from our UK warehouse. Clean, undamaged book with no damage to pages and minimal wear to the cover. Spine still tight, in very good condition.
- Introduction & Presentation;
- The River of Shadows (Chathrand Voyage, Book 3).
- Oscillation theory for functional differential equations.
- Account Options;
- Public Sector Governance in Australia;
- Frommers Vienna & the Danube Valley (2005) (Frommers Complete);
- The Progressive Case for Free Trade, Immigration, and Global Capital.
More information about this seller Contact this seller Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition.
Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Condition: Used: Good.
Get our best delivered to your inbox.
Published by Cambridge University Press, Cambridge Condition: Fine. No remainder mark. Published by Cambridge University Press, Condition: Gut. Gebundene Ausgabe. On the contrary, she shows, an open economy overwhelmingly helps. International trade makes countries richer, raises living standards, benefits consumers, and brings nations together.
Global capital mobility helps both borrowers and lenders. International business improves efficiency and fosters innovation. Closing the door to the benefits of an open economy would cause untold damage. Instead, Clausing outlines a progressive agenda to manage globalization more effectively, presenting strategies to equip workers for a modern economy, improve tax policy, and establish a better partnership between labor and the business community.
- Cybernation (Tom Clancys Net Force, No. 6).
- Globalization and Progressive Economic Policy by Robert Pollin!
- Seeking Security: Pathogens, Open Access, and Genome Databases.
- Get on Track with Trade;
- Chapter 6. Globalization and Nationalism: the Relationship Revisited.
- Pharmaceuticals-wheres the Brand Logic?: Branding Lessons and Strategy.
Accessible, rigorous, and passionate, Open is the book we need to help us navigate the debates currently convulsing national and international economics and politics. In The Number of the Heavens , Tom Siegfried, the award-winning former editor of Science News , shows that one of the most fascinating and controversial ideas in contemporary cosmology—the existence of multiple parallel universes—has a long and divisive history that continues to this day. We spoke to him about the possible existence of a multiverse and the co ….